We inform that the 2021 Winter Vaccination Campaign at national level has begun. The influenza vaccine is administered to all citizens (*) without the need for a medical prescription according to the following stages:
Week from the 26th of April to the 2nd of May
Health staff are being inoculated in their respective work institutions.
Week of the 3rd of May to the 9th of May
Vaccination opens to:
- pregnant and postpartum women up to 6 months of newborn
- 6 months children to 4 years old and 11 months of age
This group can be scheduled from the 27th of April in our Appointment Department’s Call Center at the telephone number 24871020, ext. 2740.
They will be developed in the following order of priority and will be announced by the MSP.
- Children from 6 to 18 years old with comorbidities.
- Essential services staff (police, military and firefighters)
- People deprived of liberty
- Vaccination for people of 75 years or older
- Vaccination for the general population
The minimum interval between any of the COVID-19 vaccines, the flu vaccin, and any other vaccine is 14 days.
(*) We remember you that this vaccine is contraindicated in children under 6 months, allergic to eggs or to any component of the vaccine.
The pneumococcal vaccine is indicated for those people over 65 years, it does not require a prescription and is received only once in life.